Our Most Popular
Ultralight Backpacking Stove
"Be a part of the solution!"
Both our original FeatherFire and our new XL stove allow you to use totally renewable and environmentally friendly alcohol to fuel your outdoor cooking.
Here's a few of the specifications:
- Weighs 1.4 ounces (45 grams)
- 2 ounce (60 ml) fuel capacity
- Stainless steel pot stand plugs into the combustion chamber and won't slide around. Works with any size of cook ware. Beer can mugs fit perfectly.
- Everything nests together inside and is held in place, rattle-free, with a tight fitting plastic cap. Stow your stove inside your cookpot or it easily fits anywhere else in your pack. (Packing size is about 3 1/4 inches by 1 5/8 inches.
- Constructed of aluminum, brass and stainless steel for light weight, exceptional durability and outstanding corrosion resistance.
Like the original FeatherFire stove, the XL is Fully Adjustable
The PackaFeather XL is a true stove that you can actually cook real meals with instead of just heating some water.
It gives you complete heat control so you can boil, fry, simmer and even bake!
By simply turning a knob you can incrementally regulate or “fine tune” your stove to give you exactly the amount of heat you need.
And because the adjustment knob is conveniently located on the outside of your windscreen, you do NOT need to move anything out of the way or risk burning your fingers.
This unique feature allows you to maximize your fuel economy!
The XL is Hassle-Free
- Simply plug in the pot support, pour in some fuel, light it and start cooking.
- NO filler-hole screws or caps to fiddle with (or lose...)
- NO measuring.
- NO priming.
- NO wasted fuel. When you're done just put it out. All unused fuel is easily recovered.
- Whisper quiet operation.
- COMPLETELY RELIABLE. Even though the XL is fully adjustable, there is virtually nothing that can go wrong with it!
Basically all you need to do is pour in some fuel and light it. (You'll be eating while your buddies are still pumping up their stoves!)
You can also use solid fuel tablets such as Esbit® brand and still use the heat control feature!
The XL flat-out performs!
Just like the original FeatherFire, the XL gets the job done quickly and efficiently.
The XL will bring 16 ounces (2 cups, ˝ liter) of 60° water to a true boil (digitally measured) in 5 to 6 minutes using about 1/2 oz. (15ml) of fuel. Boil times and fuel usage vary depending on the geometry of your cook pot. (Tall narrow pots take a little longer.)
The bottom line is this...
You will love your PackaFeather XL stove... We guarantee it.
We are so certain that you will be amazed by the quality, performance and versatility of your stove that we will allow you to return the stove to us within 30 days of purchase for a full refund of the purchase price and no questions asked.